Join our team!
Who we are looking for
From business development and product design to marketing, sales or service: we are always hiring new employees.
What we offer
Are you looking for this?
Send us your application! Together we can drive the energy revolution!
We are looking forward to receiving speculative applications from industry experts, technical specialists and committed young professionals!
Please e-mail your complete documents to:
Faber Infastructure GmbH
Herrn Ulrich Spies, Head of HR
66113 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: +49 681 9711 170
Faber Infrastructure GmbH is an innovative product and solution provider, and a technology trailblazer in energy and mobility, meeting the requirements of a variety of sales markets with innovative and sustainable solutions. We offer sustainable and innovative products and solutions in mobile electricity generation and storage for off-grid regions and in e-mobility with all-in-one solutions for e-vehicle fleets, charging infrastructures and technical services.
Our growth strategy has analysed and defined significant business areas of critical importance to our corporate future development. In the course of expanding our energy business area, we will soon launch a mobile off-grid power supply solution.
To that end, we are looking for a “Head of Technical Services” for the energy / off-grid power supply business area.
As the future job holder you will be responsible for assisting in setting up and consistently, according to applicable market requirements, expanding aftersales for the business area mentioned above. You will report directly to Faber Infrastructure GmbH’s management team. The future perspective of successful business development would be the successive creation of a service team with corresponding leadership responsibilities.
- Engineer in electrical technology, mechatronics or machine technology
- Mining engineer
- You have several years of experience in technical service for general technical systems, energy systems or machine engineering, ideally outside of Europe.
- You have many years of experience in upkeep, maintenance and repair, and ideally evolution of technical systems, machines, electro-technical controllers, emergency power units and off-grid systems.
- Ideally you also have experience in renewable energies, photovoltaics and storage technologies.
- You have expertise in coding, control systems, communication and network technology, ideally using CAN-Bus, MODBUS TCP/IP.
- You have already been responsible for developing and evolving service processes.
- You are an experienced leader.
- You possess sound experience in building, leading and evolving supplier and customer relationships, incl. contract and warranty management.
- You can plan and conduct service trainings in-house and on site at the customer.
- You have a distinct hands-on mentality, are dynamic and assertive.
- You are focused on resolving technical issues and competent in developing solutions.
- You are able and willing to assume responsibility in a start-up with a strong creative drive.
- You are a good communicator, can confidently and expertly engage with customers even in critical situations.
- You focus on customers and service.
- You are willing to travel, domestically and internationally.
- Fluent languages: English, ideally also French